Complaint Review: Ultimate Unity, Inc

• Updated: Mon, July 28, 2014

• Reported By: Dra — Copperas Cove Texas
Ultimate Unity, Inc
Nationwide USA

Ultimate Unity, Inc a young man name Micheal Johnson can to my door on April 11, 2014 selling magazines. To help him I ordered a subscription for $23.00. It is July 28 and I have never received the subscription Michigan City Nationwide/ IN.

I young man for  Ultimate Unity, INC came to my door on April 11, 2014. He said his name was Micheal Johnson and that he was going to college and was working during the school break to have a little money.  To help I brought a subscription for $23.00.  It is July 28 and I have not heard for the company or seen any magazines.  I should have know better to help a door to door salesmen.  This lets me know not help anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Unity-Inc/nationwide/Ultimate-Unity-Inc-a-young-man-name-Micheal-Johnson-can-to-my-door-on-April-11-2014-se-1165612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Unity, Inc