Complaint Review: Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Riverview Florida
Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren
www.ultimatewealthpackage.com Internet United States of America

Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren Total Rip-Off of $250.00 for helping me set up my web-site Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ivy Capital Inc, ICI Be Aware Before Making any Payment - ICI, Mark Warren, Midphase et al Las Vegas Nevada

This company promised to help create a website and give the tools to market your product. I wanted a website for my home based business. They did provide me a web-site; a complete duplicate of their own! The training materials they provide are all shareware and only available, for free, for thirty days. There were plenty of e-books, however the redundancy of the information made it a huge waste of time and money. Also, they "set me up" with mid-phase for web-hosting and they continue to send me monthly e-mails regarding my "sales". I have tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and they ignore the requests.

To make matters worse, a few days after I gave these theives my money; they called me to see if I was interested in a personal mentor (telling me this was the only way I could make money). Of course this was only available for an additional fee of $7,000.00 and up (depending on how hard I want to work). When I told them I didn't have the money available and only wanted the site for my home business, they asked me to take out a loan! I declined and the woman told me I wasn't going to succeed. I am so tired of getting the e-mails from mid-phase and I am also afraid they will continue to bill me when the year is over.

Yvonne Riverview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Wealth-Package-Mark-Warren/internet/Ultimate-Wealth-Package-Mark-Warren-Total-Rip-Off-of-25000-for-helping-me-set-up-my-we-297186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Wealth Package - Mark Warren

AUTHOR: Ann - (Canada)

I, too, am a victim of Mark Warren's Ultimate Wealth Package. Very expensive lesson learned. $8,818.84 CDN - Please Beware!
I tried so hard to make it work but just kept hitting roadblocks, each to be paid for before proceeding.