Complaint Review: Ultimate Wealth Package

• Reported By:Bon Secour Alabama
Ultimate Wealth Package
www.ultimatewealthpackage.com Internet U.S.A.

Ultimate Wealth Package From Mark Warren Steal your money! Internet

I paid for the "free" website and additional tools they offered. It was around $150.00 all together. They did help set me up a website, which was not so great. Once my site was up, they called daily, multiple times per day, trying to get me to invest a minimum of $5000.00 more dollars. I of course declined. Within a month, I could no longer log into my website. And they could not be reached in any way. I have emailed several addresses that I have received info from, but they all come back undeliverable. This is just a scam. Please be do not give these people any money. Beware!!

Ginger
Bon Secour, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2008 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultimate-Wealth-Package/internet/Ultimate-Wealth-Package-From-Mark-Warren-Steal-your-money-Internet-331109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultimate Wealth Package