Complaint Review: Ultra Body Fitness Personal Training

• Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Maria — Hialeah Florida
Ultra Body Fitness Personal Training
P.O. BOX 4338 Hialeah, Florida United States of America

Ultra Body Fitness Personal Training UBF, Jorge Cabrera These people are scammers and ripoff artists and Hialeah, Florida

*Author of original report: UBF fixed the issue

*UPDATE Employee: Apology

These people pressured me to sign up for 6 months at 3 sessions a week. I expressed reservation about buying so much in advance because of holidays. I had cancelations and my trainer cancelled on me 6 or 7 times and there were never make up sessions offered.

A month before my last payment was due I asked for an extension to finish the classes  had left over. I had 20 sessions. I paid the $300 because Jorge Cabrera guaranteed me that if I paid my last month he would give me an extension of 3 months.

THIS WAS  A LIE. HE KEPT MY $300 AND I LOST 20 SESSIONS and my trainer is not allowed to work out with me to make us the sessions unless i sign up for another 6 months.

BUYER BEWARE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP WITH UBF OR ULTRA BODY FITNESS OR TRUST ANYTHING JORGE CABRERA SAYS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Body-Fitness-Personal-Training/Hialeah-Florida-33014/Ultra-Body-Fitness-Personal-Training-UBF-Jorge-Cabrera-These-people-are-scammers-and-ripo-1036866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Body Fitness Personal Training

UBF fixed the issue

AUTHOR: Maria - ()

Maybe it was just a misunderstanding but the company was not aware that my account had been suspended. They reactivated my account and waived the $55 as a one time courtesy and I think I will even renew my contract again. Jorge was very nice and assured me this would not happen again. My trainer, Glorimar Reyes, is the best trainer. I would hate, hate, hate to go somewhere else and lose her invaluable training so I'm glad Jorge Carrena fixed this. Thank you, UBF!

Apology

AUTHOR: Jorge Carrena - ()

We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and would love nothing more than to help you regarding this matter. However, there was not any contact information or referencing used for us to know exactly who you are to review your case appropriately. If you could please contact us directly at 305-362-4811 we would love nothing more than to help you resolve this matter.

Thank you so much for your time.

Jorge Carrena