Complaint Review: Ultra Garcinia

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Lindsey — Colorado
Ultra Garcinia
Internet USA

Ultra Garcinia aka My Aloe Cleanse Scam Credit Card Charges, Cust Svc Hangs Up On You Las Vegas NV

This is a scam internet-based weight loss/dietary supplement company that gets you to order a Free Trial and pay $1-$8 only. They say they give you 14 days to cancel the Free Trial. I waited only 2 days before cancelling the trial. On that very same day I got a charge on my card for $89.74. I called again and they said I signed up for a "deferred payment plan" and that I needed to cancel within 14 days to avoid the charge. I tried to explain that 14 days had not yet passed and he, Brandon, wouldn't listen. Apparently there is fine print somewhere that gives them the right to make these charges. I could not find this fine print anywhere. Brandon said he'd ship me another bottle and hung up on me. I filed a claim with my bank and cancelled my card. If and when anything ever arrives in the mail I am definitely not putting it in my body. Knowing how this company operates, it's probably rat poison.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Garcinia/internet/Ultra-Garcinia-aka-My-Aloe-Cleanse-Scam-Credit-Card-Charges-Cust-Svc-Hangs-Up-On-You-Las-1166153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Garcinia