masses

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009

• Reported By:flushing Michigan
Ultra Green Products
2160 Sunnydale Blvd. Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Ultra Green Products rip-off Clearwater Florida

deceptive website for acai-burn products from ultragreen products. I checked a $4.95 s&h charge for a free bottle and my credit card was charged $59.95 twice before I became aware of the fraudulent charges posted to my credit card account. I contacted ultragreen and my credit card company, plus the bank who oversees the credit card company and all supported the ultragreen scam probably because ultragreen was already paid by my credit card. my credit card company is billing me $59.95 twice plus interest even though I closed my credit card account. I never knew by checking a 4.95 fee for a free bottle of acai burn would throw me into such a scam and would be supported by the credit card company and bank of the credit card holder. I have contacted everyone and no one has done anything except to uphold this fraudulent company.

Narena
flushing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Green-Products/Clearwater-Florida-33765-1268/Ultra-Green-Products-rip-off-Clearwater-Florida-457344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Green Products