Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness, INC

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:Cedar Rapids Iowa
Ultra Life Fitness, INC
P.O. Box 95668, South Jordan, Utah South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment Ultra Life Fitness, INC ripoff South Jordan Utah

I ordered a free bottle of weight loss pills with a charge of $4.87 for S&H. I received the pills and only took about two of them I believe. I stopped mainly because I was going in for a medical procedure and these pills had something in them I was not suppose to take.

Before I even started taking the rest, I received a charge of $44.90 with another bottle of pills. I got to checking in to this company and found articles under Rip Off reports where other people are being ripped off. I did not authorize the second bottle of pills.

I tried calling the company several times and I would be referred to a mail box and when I go to leave a message the mail box is always full.

I sent the pills back unopened by certified mail.

Next comes this information with a CD through the mail that I had joined the Ultra Life Fitness, Inc and another $24 goes onto my credit card. I mailed a rebuttal letter stating again I did not authorize such.

Now I have received another charge for $24 with another CD mailing. I returned unopened, "Return to Sender-Refused".

I finally got in touch with a lady and told her my situation. She reported you must cancel online. She reported when I ordered the pills they automatically sign you up in the fitness program. What a ripoff. I kept arguing with her and she said, "Well give me your name and I will cancel online for you.

I protested the charges with my credit card place but their out the money and I don't expect I will get anything back.

Why wouldn't my certified letter returning the pills be good enough to get out of something I did not think I authorized to begin with, I will never know.

I sure hope someone can do something about this Rip off company.

Darrell
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness-INC/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-Ultra-Life-Fitness-INC-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-150802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness, INC