Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness, Ultra Life PM

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2005

• Reported By:American Fork Utah
Ultra Life Fitness, Ultra Life PM
South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness, Ultra Life PM Response to several rip off reports South Jordan Utah

*Author of original report: Second request to respond

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jason T. and I handle some of the processing of payments for the Ultra Life Companies. To give you all a better understanding of what you consider being "ripped off" please read below:

Ultralife Fitness is doing the same business as other companies and are doing a good job at it. Please take time to read the entire terms and condtions before you order anything online, let alone supplements. We verify all information and know for a fact that you as consumers ordered and agreed to the product.

However, we also understand there is sometimes confusion on how "FREE OFFERS" work. We would be glad to help anyone who reads this end their dispute with a fair resoultion re: Ultra Life Fitness. You are welcome to email me personally @ jason@revenueworx.com and I will personally guarantee that valid issues on refunds and payments are handled. Ultra Life is comitted to making customer service a priority and are now allowing members to cancel by phone @ 800-757-1279.

As consumers we all need to be very aware of what we comitt ourselves to. Please take the time to take a deep breath, call the customer service # and your concerns and issues will be taken care of.

I am not an Ultralife Fitness employee, just a vendor who has seen both sides of this confusion. All I empathize with anyone who feels taken advantage of, I know in this case it can be resolved.

My office can also be reached @ 800-906-7150 with any questions in regards to transactions with this company.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions either on my email or in my voice mail box at ext: 223.

We as a company are comitted to making your purchases online with our clients as easy as we can.

I have used the fitness products myself, and I can tell you they do work.

For your protection as consumers we use a fraud detection system to insure the cardholder is making the online purchases is actually the person who the card belongs to. We, as a company, try to prevent fraud at every available opportunity.

Jason T.

Jason
American Fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2005 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness-Ultra-Life-PM/South-Jordan-Utah-84097/Ultra-Life-Fitness-Ultra-Life-PM-Response-to-several-rip-off-reports-South-Jordan-Utah-161487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness, Ultra Life PM

Second request to respond

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Good Afternoon,

My company handles the payment processing for Ultra Life Fitness and Ultra PM. We have a program that checks for all fraudulent transactions to protect both the merchant and the cardholder.

We have verified returns when requested by customers and also have called as customes without Ultra Life Fitness knowing it was our company to see how we were treated.

Although it may be frustrating to deal with customer service from any company, we believe Ultra Life Fitness is operating a good, clean business and really does want to do what is best for their customers and clients.

To make customer service issues decrease we have worked with Ultra Life to allow Ultra Life Fitness customers to cancel by phone, instead of the easy , online system of the past.

Feel free to call: 800-757-1279 to cancel @ anytime and one of the trained , customer service reps. will be glad to assist you.

All products offered by Ultra Life Fitness will effect people in different ways and clients and customers are asked and encouraged to consult a doctor before taking these or any supplements or medication.

As consumers we all have a responsibility to make sure we read the details of purchases especially "FREE TRIAL" offers made online. What Ultra Life Fitness is doing is not only legal, but standard with online product offerings.

Consumers have the responsibility to protect their own purchases and cannot fault a company from turning a profit and offering products and services that obviously were wanted in the first place.

If you have problems getting in touch with anyone at Ultra Life Fitness please feel free to call our office 800-906-7150 and press 0 for customer service. Please also feel free to leave a message on my mail at ext: 223.

Please take time to read before you buy.

Regards,