Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness - Ultra PM - Pmburner.com - PMBurner

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Guntown Mississippi
Ultra Life Fitness - Ultra PM - Pmburner.com - PMBurner
857 Wewst South Jordan Parkway # 201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness - Ultra PM - Pmburner.com - PMBurner ripoff I was sent a trail sample, I was in a survey for a Walmart Card and did not realize I was ordering this. South Jordan Utah

I went into a survey for a Walmart Guest card and was trying to get out of it and I did not realize I was ordering this product. I am 69 years old and have a bad heart. My doctor told me I could not take this so I returned the bottle to this Company and called to cancel this explaining that I could not use their product.

I also called my credit Card and disputed the charge. My credit card co gave me credit for $24.00 and $44.90. Then they charged these charged again next month so I called them again. I received a cancellation number and spoke to a Nick Johnson.

This month I received this product again and was charged again. How do you stop these people. The cf no I was given is 101373 but It seems to do no good. Can you help me?

Johnnie
Guntown, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness-Ultra-PM-Pmburnercom-PMBurner/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-Fitness-Ultra-PM-Pmburnercom-PMBurner-ripoff-I-was-sent-a-trail-sample-160383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness - Ultra PM - Pmburner.com - PMBurner