Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
Ultra Life Fitness
South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness ripoff, charges for return Ultrafit PM nonrefundable, ask for product back still waiting South Jordan Utah

Ultra Life Fitness Inc. 1-888-255-0054. I called, their support center does not have customer support that is dependable when calling.

When I did get thru the guy said in small print that product could not be returned - I did not see that but I told him fine, please return product back to me since that can not credit me the amount charge on card (aprox $45.00) with cancellation of membership and furture shipment, I am still waiting on that package from Aug/Sept.

Today 10/26/05 I received another charge of $24.00 on my card - I have not yet been able to get thru tonight to find out what this charge is for when cancellation was made. I intend to keep trying, can they do this? How can I either get the product I returned, because I did pay for it, or get the card credit in the aprox amt of $69.00?

Thank you.

Val
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-8007571279/Ultra-Life-Fitness-ripoff-charges-for-return-Ultrafit-PM-nonrefundable-ask-for-product-b-162237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness