Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Ultra Life Fitness
857 W. South Jordan Parkway Suite 201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness CON ARTISTS STEALS FROM POOR, ripoff South Jordan Utah

I Paid $4.95 for the shipping and handling to try yet another lose weight scheme. I call and left message that the pills broke me out in a rash and did not want them. Recieved my bank statement and there was a $44 charge and soon recieved yet another bottle of the god forsaken pills. Sent the pills back with a nice letter stating the reason I did not want them.

Lo and behold today I look at my bank statement and there is a $24.00 charge. Sent them a not so nice email and reported it to my credit union. Will be filling out the necessary papers. Not only did it give you the runs, I broke out in a rash.

Brenda
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-Fitness-CON-ARTISTS-STEALS-FROM-POOR-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-150388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness