Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness

• Submitted: Thu, April 27, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 27, 2006

• Reported By:GARFIELD HTS Ohio
Ultra Life Fitness
ultralifefitness.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness, ripoff Ultra Life Fitness whats written in the terms South Jordan Utah

I try to cancel my order throught the website and couldn't seem to get through. I finally had the chance to call, when I did I ask the lady that assist me to cancel my order.She did with no problem. I ask her what about the (5) bottles that I returned I wrote cancel on them. he said once it's been billed it cannot be credit. They do not except returns whether the product was un-open. I ask where does this say on the paper work. She said "it doesn't it said it on the term on there web page. Where I agreed." I told her that I agreed for a trial. Those terms where not clear at all. I told her I try canceling on the web it wouldn't let me. I still can't get through to check those terms out. It was hard to get in touch with you because I am constantly on the phone at work with customers. I had just receive another shipment, I don't want it. She told me I was stuck with it. "They bill your card before they ship. So I wouldn't be able to return them."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2006 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-Fitness-ripoff-Ultra-Life-Fitness-whats-written-in-the-terms-South-Jordan-Utah-188867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness