Complaint Review: Ultra Life Fitness

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2005

• Reported By:Watertown New York
Ultra Life Fitness
ultralifefitness.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life Fitness ripoff times 2. South Jordan Utah

I answered an E-mail I recieved about entering a for a chance to win a free sample of ultra life fitness pm. Guaranteed to loose 12 pounds with in two weeks.

About two and a half weeks later I recieved a phone call from Ultra Life Fitness saying that I had won and only needed to pay for the shipping of my pills. The salesman even told me he would send a free bottle to my handicapped mother as a "Special Bonus"

A month later I recieved a charge on my credit card for $24.00 When I called my credit card company they told me it was for Ultra Life Fitness. Naturally I called Ultra Life to ask what this charge was for. I was informed that it was for an Internet Fitness Program that I'd never even heard of. They refused to refund my money and I asked how to cancel both my mother's and my accounts. The CSR walked me through step by step canceling our accounts on line.

Later that day I went to make a deposit at my bank to find out that Ultra Life Fitness had charged my account $44.90. When I got home I called Ultra Life and was informed that they charged me for another bottle of pills. It hadn't been 30 day's since the original phone call. I asked them to refund my money and was rudely informed that I would not get a refund. I was also told that I could not speak to a manager.

I called back later and found out that the only way to recieve a refund and "it's very rare that he would give one out" was to send a letter to William Jackson P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan Utah, 84095. Which I am getting ready to do. I was never told to call within 30 days or that my card would be charged. They even sent an email to a ficticious address so that they could say they notified me. I fully intend to fight this and would encourage anyone out there with issues with Ultra Life Fitness to do the same.

Christy
Watertown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-Fitness-ripoff-times-2-South-Jordan-Utah-159281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life Fitness