Complaint Review: Ultra Life PM Fulfillment - N&N Labs - ALD Enterprises Hoodia - CJW Holdings - Purehealthhoodia.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Ultra Life PM Fulfillment, PO Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life PM Fulfillment - N&N Labs - ALD Enterprises Hoodia - CJW Holdings - Purehealthhoodia.com I ordered $8.95 sample, was billed a total of $503.95 over 6 months by 4 different Utah addresses for Hoodia. South Jordan Utah

*Author of original report: The difference between fraud and dispute at the bank, is whether you placed the order with that company, and what you need to do when.

I suffer from several painfull ailments associated with old age. I thought I might as well give Hoodia a try, and see if it offered any relief, as I am a believer in Natural Medicines and herbal teas etc. November 29th, 2006, I went to the hoodia website, and ordered a trial amount for $8.95, which I received.

Imagine my surprise when my December bank statement came, with a charge from some place called CJW Holdings inc., for the sum of $99.41. I had no Idea who that was (since I placed the order with purehealthhoodia.com ). The bank said it was an internet order, and the phone number listed with it (1-801-253-7770, UT) didn't answer.

I let it pass, thinking I must have forgotten something I ordered on the internet. There was no Hit on my account in January 07, so it slid to the back of my mind until CJW Holdings hit again in Feb. for $46.90 with no Hoodia delivery, so I'am still wondering who they are. All I know is they are out of Utah.

March, there was no hit again but April was another CJW Holdings hit for $99.41, I called again with no answer. I started to research them on the internet and found out it was the Hoodia order that started this. I sent a cancellation letter on 5/11/07 to the address on the box it came in. (Ultra Life Fulfillment, PO Box 95668, South Jordan, Utah, 84095.

May, I was hit for $99.41 by ALD Enterprises Hoodia, Phone 866-408-2218, out of Utah, and another hit by them in June for $79.41. I sent a second letter threatening them with legal action if it didn't cease.

I just got my bank statement for this past month, and I had a hit from N&N Labs phone # 866-862-3121, you guessed it.....out of Utah. I hope the governor of Utah wakes up, because I won't be purchasing anything from his state again for a long time....if I can ever get this one stopped. What a nightmare!

Honeygirl
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-PM-Fulfillment-NN-Labs-ALD-Enterprises-Hoodia-CJW-Holdings-Purehealthhoodiacom/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-PM-Fulfillment-NN-Labs-ALD-Enterprises-Hoodia-CJW-Holdings-Purehealthh-265988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life PM Fulfillment - N&N Labs - ALD Enterprises Hoodia - CJW Holdings - Purehealthhoodia.com

AUTHOR: Honeygirl - (U.S.A.)

According to my bank (a federal credit union), If you placed an order with the company in question, and they bill for more than the order, it's a dispute. If they bill under another name that is not associated with the purchase, it's fraud (disputes must be filed within 3 months and fraud within 30 days).

I have had to file both reports. they hit my account again Aug. 8th under another name, SHG Enterprises, which I now have to file charges on.

However, I called this one and got through (1-888-255-0054). I was informed that in the terms and conditions of the purchase, it informs you that you will be getting shipments continually, and will be billed by billing companies until you call and cancel or send a "REGISTERED' Letter of cancellation.