Complaint Review: Ultra Life PM & Ultralife Fitness

• Submitted: Tue, April 18, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 18, 2006

• Reported By:Longview Texas
Ultra Life PM & Ultralife Fitness
857 W. South Jordan Pkwy #201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Life PMUltra Life PM & Ultralife Fitness ripoff South Jordan Utah

I ordered a 15 day trial. I cancelled the day after I received it because I have some dental work to do & can't afford both. I received another full bottle yesterday. I called them & told them that I had already cancelled but still received another bottle & they said that they had no record of me calling - basically, too bad. They won't accept email - written proof. I've written my bank & the Better business Bureau.

Debra
Longview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2006 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Life-PM-Ultralife-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultra-Life-PMUltra-Life-PM-Ultralife-Fitness-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-187303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Life PM & Ultralife Fitness