Complaint Review: Ultra P/m

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 13, 2005

• Reported By:bernardston Massachusetts
Ultra P/m
South Jorden Utah, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra P/m ripoff South Jorden Utah Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Ultrapm will do the right thing

*Author of original report: ultrap/m southjorden utah

i was silly one morning and i ordered ultrapm on line it said it was a one time thing and if i liked it i could order more.

i got my pills and within a month i got another set of pills didant think any thing of this because there was no slip with them. i got my bank statement and saw that they had debited my account for the pills again i was silly and said well this is it and i did nothing, well saturday i get another set of pills and this time i sent them back.

every time they sent pills i have been charged $44.90 from my account. well thats not all i just found that they are taking $24.00 from my account and i dont know what it is for?

i have contacted the bank and set up a unauthorized withdraw form but they are still trying, i am going to have to close my debit card and get a new number because of this.

this is costing me a lot of money to get this stoped because the bank will help but it costs.

Susan
bernardston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2005 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Pm/South-Jorden-Utah-Utah/Ultra-Pm-ripoff-South-Jorden-Utah-Utah-153125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra P/m

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Ultrapm will do the right thing

AUTHOR: Crystal - (U.S.A.)

Ultra pm will do the right thing all you have to do is get the right person. In my case I had problems with them wihtdrawing money from my account just like everyone else, but I called David Johns at 1-800-757-1279 ext.51 and he helped me and assured me I would get my refund, and not be charged anymore. I suggest you call him he will certainly do everything he can to help you and he is understanding. And to any one else please read the terms and conditions of this website before to take advantage of the 30 day free trial. You do have to respond within 30days or they will assume you want to product, and they will bill and send it to you.

ultrap/m southjorden utah

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

i finaly got hold of ultra pm today after weeks of trying and lots of e-mails and got everything canceled, i wont get my money back but i feel better that everything is canceled.
thought i should put this in as some sort a a good thing on ultra p/ms part.
thamkyou susan