• Report: #301989

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:RINGGOLD Virginia
Ultra Relief
ultrarelief.com Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Ultra Relief Don't be taken by this company Long Beach California

*Consumer Comment: Information on Ultra Relief LLC

This company is a fraud and they only want your money.

I was trying to win a laptop computer and ordered a sample of their product. before I even had a chance to use the product they mailed me a full size bottle and charged my credit card $59.99 plus tax/

When I called them they told me that the ten day trail begins when you] place the order not when you get the product. so I cancelled as soon as I realize this but they told me I did not cancel in time and so I sent the
product back and they charged me a 25% restocking fee.

so I have just lost over $20.00 of my hard earned cash and I will never ever do this again.

Julietmylady
RINGGOLD, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Relief/Long-Beach-California/Ultra-Relief-Dont-be-taken-by-this-company-Long-Beach-California-301989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Relief

Information on Ultra Relief LLC

AUTHOR: Gwo Chef - (U.S.A.)

I have some information on Ultra Relief LLC and related corporations. I would like to share any of that information that might be useful or interesting to you if you would also share more details of your story with me. I would like to know details of how you were first contacted by the company, the process you went through to purchase the product, problems you had with the product, and how you were eventually able to cancel the product. Details are very useful to me.

I became interested in this company after my office started to receive misdirected calls that were supposed to go to Performance Health USA LLC (related to Ultra Relief). After investigating the company a bit, I became disturbed by their marketing tactics and disregard for ethical practices. I'm hoping to make a difference to some people who have been or may be harmed by this company; your story can help.