Complaint Review: Ultra Relief

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By:Buford Georgia
Ultra Relief
https://ultrarelief.com/ Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Ultra Relief Should be called Ultra Greif Long Beach California

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

I ad mit I was teken in by claims of pain relief, after shoulder surgery, this seemed like a viable non prescription alternative.

They took my monies, never delivered the product and willnot repsond to emails or phone calles.

Any attorneys out there? Looks like an open and shut class action law suite for fraud and theft

KC
Buford, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Relief/Long-Beach-California/Ultra-Relief-Should-be-called-Ultra-Greif-Long-Beach-California-344409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Relief

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Kieth Bacus - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for Ultra Relief at (866) 962-8740 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at ultrarelief.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.