Complaint Review: Ultra Relief

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Center Point Iowa
Ultra Relief
P.O. Box 971090 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Ultra Relief Ripped me off by Charging my account $66.90 and Refuses to Return My Money Orem Utah

I did the same as most people. I wanted to recieve a free lap top computer and I had to follow some guide lines. Those guide lines were to try some different products and one of them was Ultra Relief. I recived the free sample and used it. I liked it but I also contacted the company and told them that I did not want to recieve any more in the future.

Guess what I got in the mail on Saturday, July 19, 2008? A bottle of Ultra Releif that cost me $66.90. I did not realize that my account was charged until today, July 21, 2008. I contacted Ultra Releif and they said that I could not even sed it back.

I am so irritated. I hope that someone reads all of these different reports that people have wrote and can do something about it. I would even be willing to give money to a lawyer to make the Ultra Releif Company have to stop doing their Business like they have been.

Noone should ever have to be taken advantage of like this.

Staci
Center Point, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Relief/Orem-Utah-84097/Ultra-Relief-Ripped-me-off-by-Charging-my-account-6690-and-Refuses-to-Return-My-Money-Or-353620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Relief