Complaint Review: Ultra Relief

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By:Haliburton Ontario
Ultra Relief
Nationwide U.S.A.

Ultra Relief Recieved 1 bottle and 4 amounts out of my account canceled my cards Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: I've had similar problems

I ordered one sample tube, then second two weeks later. I returned it and canceled everything I thought, but they kept on billing me, March till July

I tried calling but phone number no good. So I had to cancel on line and cancel my bank card

Ramaray1
Haliburton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Relief/nationwide/Ultra-Relief-Recieved-1-bottle-and-4-amounts-out-of-my-account-canceled-my-cards-Nationwid-353599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Relief

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've had similar problems

AUTHOR: Kieth Bacus - (USA)

I found an updated phone number for Ultra Relief at (866) 962-8740 When I talked to the customer rep I kept a level head and they were helpful enough. I got my order canceled. I also found out you can cancel at ultrarelief.com.

I also suggest making sure you have the right company, or checking if you are receiving products from multiple companies. Its a frustrating waste of time to call one company, spend all that time trying to figure out your problem only to find out you have the wrong people. Its also frustrating canceling for one product, then receiving more of another product because you didnt realize you signed up for multiple companys products.

exact