Complaint Review: Ultra Screen Saver Maker, Finalhit LTD, Regnow, Www.finalhit.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Ultra Screen Saver Maker, Finalhit LTD, Regnow, Www.finalhit.com
http://www.ultra-screen-saver-maker.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Ultra Screen Saver Maker, Finalhit LTD, Regnow, Www.finalhit.com ultra screen saver maker does not work, no reply, no refund, sat away from www.finalhit.com and ultra-screen-saver-maker.com Internet Internet

*Consumer Comment: UPDATE

I ordered this program from download.com and paid $19.90 for ultra sceren saver maker from Finalhit LTD or Regnow. The program crashed everytime I tried to run a screensaver. I contaced support for help. Someone named Marthin Babic responded asking for the exact information I had already submitted. I resubmitted, he then said he couldn't open the files and told me to send it in a different way. I did and I never heard from him again. I told him that it was for a non-profit organization and that we were making screensavers for donations and needed to have it working by an event. The event came and went and still no response. I filed a complaint with paypal and they never responded. Because I filed under the wrong category they denied my claim so I am resubmitting but meanwhile, I have still emailed every place I can find and filled out webforms asking that they return this money. I told them it was for a non profit childrens organization for education and that we don't have a lot of money and need to buy a replacement working program if they can't fix it. Now I feel they are a scam since there is no response and no refund. There are many good screen saver programs out there that work and that respond and have a better reputation. The price was too good to be true and not worth it and they offer a refund and free trial that makes you feel safe however they don't honor the refund so it just makes you feel taken advantage of and wastes your time while you try and get your money back. SHame on them for stealing from kids. I plan to report them and comment on every site they are posting their product on until they return our money so if you are out there Martin or the folks at finalhit, refund our money and I will take back my reports and claims. Until then, STAY AWAY FROM ULTRA SCREENSAVER MAKER!!!! For now they are a rip off, a scam, and bad people.

Dani808
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2008 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Screen-Saver-Maker-Finalhit-LTD-Regnow-Wwwfinalhitcom/internet/Ultra-Screen-Saver-Maker-Finalhit-LTD-Regnow-Wwwfinalhitcom-ultra-screen-saver-maker-340619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Screen Saver Maker, Finalhit LTD, Regnow, Www.finalhit.com

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Corina - (U.S.A.)

I did receive a refund with an apology finally. The said they were having trouble with their spam filters. I did get several autoresponses to my formerly unanswered emails 4 months later when they seemed to be trying to fix the issue so hopefully whatever was going on is now fixed. I did get an email saying the did fix the issue with the spam filters. I do not know if the ever fixed the problems with the software that was the original reason I filed a complaint. Hopefully so...
DANI