Complaint Review: Ultra Slim XS

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:Mesick Michigan
Ultra Slim XS
4400 N. Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Ultra Slim XS Ultra Slim XS is Ultra Ripp off Scottsdale Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I tried their 1.95 sample, they give you 14 day's to cancel any more orders or your account is charged. 59.95 plus 4.95 shipping

I called within that time, and canceled my account, spoke to a man, but didn't get his name. He did say and I could hear the clicking of typing that my account was canceld, and that he thanked me for trying the product.

well the next month 3/5/09 I recived another package of their product, they charged my account , and the note inside say's there's no refunds after the product was shipped.

I called 3/5/09 and talked to JEN who said they had no record of my cancelation and that's just too bad they don't give refunds and if my account bounce's checks that's just too bad, they aren't responseable for that, since they have no record of my account being canceled.

but she said it was now canceled. I told Jen they had stupid people who didn't push the right buttons a month ago, and that I was going to report them for this.

so don't fall for this scamm !!!

Lyndo
Mesick, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-Slim-XS/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Ultra-Slim-XS-Ultra-Slim-XS-is-Ultra-Ripp-off-Scottsdale-Arizona-431156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra Slim XS

YOU AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I'M SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY, I WORK FOR ULTRA SLIM, AND THEY ARE AN UPSTANDING LEGIT COMPANY. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO AGREE TO THE TERMS BEFORE ORDERING, THEY PUT IT RIGHT ON THE ORDER PAGE FOR YOU TO SEE. IT IS A 14 DAY TRIAL, SO YOU HAVE 14 DAYS TO TRY IT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PUT DOWN A COMPANY THAT IS LEGIT. THAT IS WHY YOUR COMPLAINT IS THE ONLY ONE.