existed

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Marilee — Waco Texas United States of America
Ultra slim patch

Ultra slim patch I was led to believe I was getting a trial offer 30 day supply for $1.95 was charged $89.95 later , Internet

I saw  an ad on the internet for Ultra slim patch 30 day trial offer for only $1.95 shipping and handling, my account was charged.  Then a few days later I find an additional charge of $89.95 . I never agreed to pay this charge at any time. I called their phone number and was told the product was never offered for free,but I was never told the price was$89.95 and I never authorized that amount to be charged to my account. I felt very angry and taken advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultra-slim-patch/internet/Ultra-slim-patch-I-was-led-to-believe-I-was-getting-a-trial-offer-30-day-supply-for-195-1006903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultra slim patch