Dolores

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Williamsburg Virginia
UltraLife PM FulFillment
South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM FulFillment Or Strategy Health & CJW Holdings Refuses to honor discontinue requests, returnes & Certified Letters South Jordan Utah

I have continously returned the supplies of Hoodia sent to me. I have returned them on open, with a note in the envelope, and in aCertified Return Receipt Package. they have refused to cancel & have ignored my letters. I have contacted my charge account company. They have refunded me the recent charges. They've told me that they can't bar this company from charging to my account. I've asked for a new number, & I'm told that it can't be done.

Elizabeth
Williamsburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-FulFillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-FulFillment-Or-Strategy-Health-CJW-Holdings-Refuses-to-honor-discontinue-re-253683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM FulFillment