• Report: #207908

• Submitted: Fri, August 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, September 03, 2006

• Reported By:Clermont Florida
UltraLife PM Fulfillment / One Pharmacy World
P.O. Box 95668, S. Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment, One Pharmacy World ripoff, sent product not ordered, no way to track down So. Jordan, UTAH Internet

*Consumer Comment: Thanks Robert

*Author of original report: Thank you for your suggestions

*Consumer Suggestion: Correction

*Author of original report: Rude Response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING

I recently while scanning surveys, ordered for $1 a bottle of Hoodia from One Pharmacy World. I did not authorize them to send anything else. But last week (8/19/06) the charge for $99.41 appeared on my bank log. I contacted the bank and they reported that there was no phone number associated with this company, so no follow-up. I've searched the web and the yellow pages in So. Jordan for any kind of listing - one finding any.

If you were to go into Walmart, you can purchase the same product for less than half what they charged me. This product is not worth this price. If it were, then you would have all kinds of propaganda enclosed with the bottle. There is nothing in the package except the product.

I have filed a scam report with my bank and am returning the package to the address of the shipper. Should I find more information on this company, I'll pass it along, BUT BEWARE - THIS IS NOT A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH! AVOID, AVOID, AT ALL COSTS.

Clermont, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2006 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-One-Pharmacy-World/S-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-One-Pharmacy-World-ripoff-sent-product-not-ordered-no-way-to-t-207908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment / One Pharmacy World

Thanks Robert

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Thanks Robert for getting me this information. I will follow up with it and get it to my bank for their follow up. This is a lot closer than I was a week ago.

Keep up the good work,

Clermont, FL

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Thanks Robert for your response. I will report this to the BBB... I tried all the ways I know of the find the company, but no response.

I am mailing back the bottle, return receipt requested so I can give it to the bank. They have given me back my $99.41, but I need to make sure it isn't reversed.

Its really a shame that there are such crooks out there. I like doing business over the internet, but I hate being scammed!

Have a wonderful day,

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Correction

Sharon,

I was typing someone else some help and I think I sent it to you instead. You can disregard Card33.com. By the way, don't do business with them either.

Here is info about UltralifePM
801-413-2834
John Sanchez, Owner
They go by UltralifePM and Purology LLC
Additional number: 801-604-9338
Surprise, surprise, they have an 'unsatisfactory' rating by the BBB.
Good luck Sharon!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Sharon,

Here is a simple request and contains all the info you need to know regarding these scamming idiots. Look at bbb.org and look up the company. They have a gazillion websites. Also, report this company to the Bureau. I know the bbb isn't always thorough, but it will give you valuable info in this particular case. Also, have your bank do a chargeback if you have been fraudently charged. Good luck!

#5 Consumer Suggestion

#6 Consumer Suggestion

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Rude Response

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

Gee, I guess if you were more repetubable, you wouldn't need to respond in such unladylike terms. When you hide your information, that makes you very unrepetuble and undesireable to do business with. I do not want anything else sent!!!!!!!

These pills are only placebos and not worth any part of the price you charged. I do look into these surveys when I respond and missed your charge for the next shipment or I certainly would not have ordered the $1 bottle in the first place.

I do try to read the fine print and try to avoid the ones that are unreasonable - like yours. I want to return these pills for a complete refund, but reading other complaints, that doesn't sound likely, so I will continue with my scam report and request that you send nothing else to me!!!!

If you want to continue with your rude attitude, please do. You will continue to alienate others and eventually have to shut down your business if you can call it that.

#9 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING

AUTHOR: Princess - (U.S.A.)

listen lady...the number is on every single bottle they send out, and when you freakin sign up on the internet for the trial you have to agree to call or send a certified letter to cancel, if you don't agree you can't order the trial...who the freakin heck are you people...IF YOU CAN'T READ OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH DON'T ORDER OFF THE INTERNET!!! cause the terms and conditions are in very clear english...ONLY IDIOTS WHO CAN'T READ FEEL THEY GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS COMPANY...and it's not like the terms and conditions are hidden...the website is www.purehealthlabshoodia.com
although I'm sure you idiots who can't read won't go there cause it will prove that you are all idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING EVEN IF YOU ARE ORDERING WHILE DOING SURVEYS....PAY FREAKIN ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING IDIOTS