• Report: #198420

• Submitted: Tue, June 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 27, 2006

• Reported By:Lumbetton New Jersey
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment Failed to remove me from automatic shipping, after I made the request immediately after placing my order. Ripoff South Jordan Utah

I received my trial shipment several months ago and cancelled any further shipments after I received my first full shipment.

Yesterday I received a package and immediately called to report that the account had been cancelled several months ago. No record found.

I was also told that I could not return the product and that no refund would be issued if I did. This to me is poor business practice.

The bottle is still sealed and I should be able to return the product if I am not satisified. I had to stop taking the pills because they made me sick......

Betty
Lumbetton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-Failed-to-remove-me-from-automatic-shipping-after-I-made-the-req-198420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment