Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 15, 2006

• Reported By:Aiken South Carolina
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment Say they cancelled account then would not answer calls after continuing to deduct from my account Ripoff South Jordan Utah

In October I called and cancelled my account because the pills made me sick. I did talk to a customer service person and he assured me that they would not deduct from my account again and he apologized for the problems the pills caused me. He even stated that he was suprised they cause such an affect. He then transferred me to his female supervisor who again apologized for any inconvience that it caused. I was completely fooled. I tried calling again and they would not answer the phone and today I call again and was told by a female customer service agent there was no supervisor on duty to take my call. Again I was given a cancelation number that no one seems to know about after being given.

Aiken, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-Say-they-cancelled-account-then-would-not-answer-calls-after-cont-225547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment