Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2007

• Reported By:DEXTER Missouri
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
purehealthhoodia.com South Jordan, Utah Afghanistan

UltraLife PM Fulfillment This Company is a real Rip-off. Charged credit card and will not take back unwanted product. South Jordan Utah

I have been trying to cancel this product for 3 months. The number that shows up on my credit card bill is a private home residence, so don't call that number you won't get an answer or any help. I finally located a number (888-436-7847) and an email address (www.purehealthhodia.com) and I called to cancel.

I didn't have any trouble with canceling but when I mentioned I would like to send back all the packages (they are unopened) Chantel told me they did not accept returns. I asked why and she said it was a safety hazard. I told her that I had not even opened any of the packages and she still said they did not accept returns.

I then asked for my money back anyway since I was not using the product (it doesn't work anyway) and she said "That's not going to happen! Have a nice day." and then she hung up on me. I did get a confirmation number on my cancellation so if it shows up on my bill next month then I will take other actions to put this ripoff company out of business.

Susan
DEXTER, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2007 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-This-Company-is-a-real-Rip-off-Charged-credit-card-and-will-not-280596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment