- Report: #190915
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment
UltraLife PM FulfillmentPO Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.
UltraLife PM Fulfillment TruGenix Unauthorized billing -rip off - South Jordan Utah
1. I order my trial hoodia, no indication of later billing. I got the trial bottle.
2. I received two extra bottles at the beginning of May postage dated April 20th.
3. Got my April credit card statement, days after getting the pills, with a billing date of April 4th and US$99 that translates to about $120 CDN.
4. Called the 888 number on the bill and was advised that there were no refunds and I should have read the website. Well, I printed the pages on the website where I ordered, there is no indication of future shipping and amount to be billed.
5. Very poor customer service, very rude lady. I asked to speak to someone else and she said she was the supervisor and there was nobody else to speak too. And the hanged up on me.
6. I tried to access the website on the bottle, www.trugenix.com but it doesn't exist.
7 My search, however took me to this website and I AM NOT LETTING THEM GET AWAY with this.
I will call my credit card company and dispute the charges. I will phone and email all the suggested people on this site. They have to stop and I hope the owners and the rude lady go to jail.
I'll update you all on my case.
Good luck and let's stop them from ripping off other people.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-TruGenix-Unauthorized-billing-rip-off-South-Jordan-Utah-190915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.