• Report: #205159

• Submitted: Tue, August 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 08, 2006

• Reported By:Boulder Colorado
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
P.0.Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment ripoff South Jordan Utah

Add me to the list of people who have been ripped off by this company. I ordered a free bottle of Hoodia online for just $8.95 shipping. I carefully read the web page to see if there were any auto-ship requirements, etc. There were none.

This company shipped me three orders of pills for $99.95 EACH charged to my charge card!!! I tried calling after the first shipment at least 10 times. Each time ended up in phone-hell without being able to talk to a real person. Each time I left a message that they stop sending me shipments I did not order. They kept coming. I returned each order unopened. I received the fourth order today!!!

I have sent registered letters to the company address with no response. I am at wit's end and hope that my credit card company can handle this unethical company.

Pat
Boulder, Colorado
CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it!Make sure theymake the Rip-off Report.. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-205159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment