Complaint Review: UltraLife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2005

• Reported By:Bridgewater Iowa
UltraLife PM Fulfillment
P.O. Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fulfillment ripoff artist and good at it!! Beware!! South Jordan Utah

I was on a survey site and the ad for ultralife pm was on it and I filled it out and it said to pay just shippinh and handling. So i tried it, received the product in the mail.

Then today I recieved another bottle and called the number to find out why I received this and she stated to me that I okayed for auto ship which is definitly not true, she stated that I couldn't have got it other wise.

I told her I did not authorize this and I would be doing something about it. She stated there was nothing I could do about it, it was done I told her to cancel this right now and asked her how much was taken out of my checking acct. and she stated $44.90. I said WHAT?

They under no circumstances tell you about this auto ship, or what they will be charging to your acct. They don't send you a bill or anyting. She told me that I could not return it for REFUND because it was already sent out. DON'T be a foool like me stay away from thieves like this!!!

Bridgewater, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fulfillment-ripoff-artist-and-good-at-it-Beware-South-Jordan-Utah-158841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fulfillment