• Report: #191527

• Submitted: Mon, May 15, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 15, 2006

• Reported By:shady side Maryland
UltraLife PM Fullfillment
www.trugenixhoodia.com South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM Fullfillment ripoff South Jordan Utah

After receiving an unexpected bottle of the TruGenix I called customer service to let them know I was sendig it back and not to send further shipments. They told me I had 14 days to call and cancel the quto ship program. I explained I still did not want any of their product and was told they except nothing back. I told her this would be reported to my credit card company as an unauthorized charge and was simply told I would then be reported to a collectin agency.

I do not want the product and cannot pay the $98.41 I should not have to keep something I did not order.

Muriel
shady side, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2006 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-Fullfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-Fullfillment-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-191527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM Fullfillment