Complaint Review: UltraLife PM - UltraPM - ultralifefitness.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Bryan Ohio
UltraLife PM - UltraPM - ultralifefitness.com
P.O Box 95668 South Jordon, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM - UltraPM - ultralifefitness.com ripoff South Jordon Utah

I ordered Ultra PM from the ad on the internet. It told me if I didn't like the product to let them know...And I did not want it...but, could not reach anyone at the phone number given...never...I tried all times night and day! I went to the site I had ordered it off and sent emails...they said to expect a return e-mail withing 72 hours. None was forthcoming...I did this several times...Nothing. Then I was checking my online credit card file and seen they had already billed me again...not once but twice...so, no one every checked the e-mails...no one ever answers the phone...they always say they are busy with other customers call back..I do not believe there's anyone checking anything...but, evidently many people billing credit cards...I have called my credit card company and they have said they will look into it....I am sending the unopened package back and hoping thre's someone there to get it...

Sandi
Bryan, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2005 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM-UltraPM-ultralifefitnesscom/South-Jordon-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-UltraPM-ultralifefitnesscom-ripoff-South-Jordon-Utah-150337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM - UltraPM - ultralifefitness.com