Complaint Review: UltraLife PM

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Frederick Maryland
UltraLife PM
PO Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

UltraLife PM, UltraLife PM green tea & hoodia: UltraLife PM somehow gets your card number and sends their product to you and then woun't take it back--An online purchase South Jordan Utah

I received two bottles of Pure Health green tea & Hoodia daily appetite suppresent out of the blue. I did not order a free trial. But my charge card was charged $99 for these two bottles. $99!!!I called to return the two bottles (I'm not even sure now where I got a telephone number it was so hard to find a web site mentioning the stuff).

I received the two bottles yesterday, left them sealed so that I could return them. But the company wouldn't take them back. They said they did not take returns and did I want to cancel my shipments. Shipments! Where did that come from?

So now I'm stuck with a product I won't use and am out nearly $100. This company is unconscionable. I am going to file a report with the Better Business Bureau as well.

Miranda
Frederick, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraLife-PM/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/UltraLife-PM-UltraLife-PM-green-tea-hoodia-UltraLife-PM-somehow-gets-your-card-number-298084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraLife PM