offers

• Submitted: Tue, January 15, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Kerry — Cranbourne North Internet Australia
UltraNebs

UltraNebs 4 emails & 3 phone calls with no answer to any email trying to confirm order placed on website on December 16th 2012 and still not received, Internet

I place an order for a portable nebulizer on December 16th 2012 it is now January 16th 2013. I have emailed Ultranebs 4 times since January 9th and called them 3 times to establish why my order is showing as pending in my account,, I have still not received a reply email or phone call to resolve this matter. I reside in Australia and every time I have phoned I have received promises that the matter has been addressed, I have checked my order again today and have found my order status is still pending. My payment has been taken it was debited on the day I placed my order all I want is to receive my order as I am planning on taking it overseas to save me worrying about requiring power to operate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UltraNebs/internet/UltraNebs-4-emails-3-phone-calls-with-no-answer-to-any-email-trying-to-confirm-order-pl-997265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UltraNebs