Complaint Review: Ultralife Fitness

• Submitted: Wed, April 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 25, 2007

• Reported By:Valparaiso Indiana
Ultralife Fitness
857 W South Jordan Pkwy Ste 201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife Fitness AKA CJW Holdings Hoodia Trial Cancelled Within Given Time Period and Still Charged $99.41 South Jordan Utah

I decided to take the free trial for Hoodia from http://buy.purehealthlabs.com/ so I paid the money for shipping ($4.97). The site said to cancel the trial within 7 days of ordering it, and I did. I signed up for the trial on a Friday and cancelled the following Monday (a total of 3 days later). Now I have a charge for $99.41 on my credit card from CJW Holdings.

I reported the fraudulent charge to my credit card company, because I never authorized that second charge. I'm waiting for the results of that. Hopefully the charge will be removed. I'm still debating whether or not to contact the BBB about this as well. In the mean time, I'm just really upset with this whole thing.

Janine
Valparaiso, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2007 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-Fitness/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultralife-Fitness-AKA-CJW-Holdings-Hoodia-Trial-Cancelled-Within-Given-Time-Period-and-Sti-245561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife Fitness