Complaint Review: Ultralife PM Fulfillment - Pure Health Labs

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2007

• Reported By:Grand Junction Colorado
Ultralife PM Fulfillment - Pure Health Labs
www.purehealthlabs.com South Jorden, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife PM Fulfillment - Pure Health Labs Rip-Off from Pure Health Labs South Jorden Utah

This is the report that I sent the UTAH Attornies General under the heading of Internet Crime

I have a complaint against a Utah Co. called Ultralife PM Fulfillment aka/ Pure Health Labs. There only address is P.O.Box 95668 South Jordan Utah 84095.

On or about March 12th 2007 I ordered a sample of there diet drug Green Tea Hoodia for $4.95.
Much to my surprise my credit card was billed for 99.41 a few days later. We called the Co. 888-436-7847 to ask for a refund and was told that they didn't provide refunds under any circumstances and if I wanted to put a stop pay for future orders I would have to send them a certified letter stating so. No where on there web page .http://buy.purehealthlabs.com/ was the requirement for a certified letter.

I went to a web site called rip-offreport.com . http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff214395.htm and found numerous complaints against this Co.

I have called my bank and the only thing that they will do is to make a fraud report. I changed the number on my credit card so that Pure Health Labs can't charge me over and over again month after month as they have some of the other people that you will read about in ripp-off report.

I'm a 64 y old senior citizen that has diabetes and am over weight. I was trying their diet pills in the hopes that it would work and allow me to loose a little weight and bring my blood sugar down.

I live strictly off a pension and have no other means of support. I can't afford 99.41 for something that doesn't work.

Thanks, and please help me and others that have been ripped off by this Co. At least close them down!

Allen
Grand Junction, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2007 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-Pure-Health-Labs/South-Jorden-Utah-84095/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-Pure-Health-Labs-Rip-Off-from-Pure-Health-Labs-South-Jorden-Uta-241024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife PM Fulfillment - Pure Health Labs