Mount

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 22, 2005

• Reported By:Lawrenceville Georgia
Ultralife PM Fulfillment
ultralifefitness.com Midval, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife PM Fulfillment ripoff Midval Utah

The company asked you to cancel online or by phone. Well at the time i did not have the phone number but i did have the e-mail well, i have email the lady kallie Ashby ad asked her to not to charge me my account due to the fact that i was not happy with the product becase it the pills gave me the runns a real messy bowel problem so i no longer can coniune this product and he unused propotion i can send back.

I was contacted by phone and stated that it would do that until your system get use to the product so i stated that i can't used this so please don't charge me so kallie stated that the bottle i tried was free and they would ot shipped ny more product out they would cancel. Well, today they charge me 44.95 for this product and they stated that they did not recieve my email and no one talk with me over the phone. Well when i tried to email the company again after the statement the e-mail was sent bak unknown recietpant so i email kallie again she recieved my email. the company states that they don't have to refund me my money back and if they do i have to sned the bottle back when i recived it. I feel like i shouldn't have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for a refund that shouldn't even took place in the first place

Adrannia
Lawrenceville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment/Midval-Utah-84047/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-ripoff-Midval-Utah-136037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife PM Fulfillment