• Report: #219616

• Submitted: Wed, November 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 08, 2006

• Reported By:Sarasota Florida
Ultralife PM Fulfillment
P.O.Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife PM Fulfillment Insisted I had to pay for another shipment when I tried to cancel. Said they need 30 days notice. Ripoff South Jordan Utah

When I called the company to try to return any unopened shipments of their product, UltraBurn P.M.,I was told that none of it can be returned and that I would have to accept another shipment as they needed 30 days notice in order to cancel. Since the payments were made on my credit card and had already been processed except for the final one I expected it would be difficult to do battle with them.I have six totally sealed packages of their product, none of which I expect to use.

The cost of their product was $46.90 a month, plus something else that they called ECURVES.COM at an additional cost of $24.00. I was in the process os selling my home and getting ready to move or I would have been more aware of this rip-off. At least now others will know.

Margaret
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2006 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-Insisted-I-had-to-pay-for-another-shipment-when-I-tried-to-cancel-219616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife PM Fulfillment