Complaint Review: Ultralife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2007

• Reported By:McHenry Illinois
Ultralife PM Fulfillment
PO BOX 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife PM Fulfillment Kept taking $ out of my account. I was not aware that they were that the kind of company to take advantage of prople when they are not looking. Ripoff South Jordan Utah

I signed up to recieve a free trial of a diet pill. Recieved the pills. They naturally did not work. I sent them back stating that they did nothing for me. Then recieved another bottle the next month. Sent that one back without even opening the bottle. I also sent a note along with this one stating that I was not to recieve another one of their products because they did not work for me. Then the following month, the same thing. Until this month I called and spoke to a woman named Laura and asked what was going on, why was I still recieving these in the mail. She said that I had to call and that they could not take any pills back. That if people send them back that they just throw them in the garbage. I asked if they recieved any of my letters. The woman clearly stated that "I just told you that if we recieve any bottles back regardless if they are open or not, they still go in the garbage" so I said " then I guess that means that you threw all my notes away also?" she replied "I guess you should have called then." So, needless to say I am very upset. I have recieved at least five months of these pills and have sent every single one of them right back with a letter of cancelation. I still have never seen a penny of the money that they took from me. I am hoping that you all can help me. I really hate being taken advantage of. People just really don't care about the customer anymore.

HELP!

Julie
McHenry, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2007 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-Kept-taking-out-of-my-account-I-was-not-aware-that-they-were-t-243494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife PM Fulfillment