Complaint Review: Ultralife PM Fulfillment

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Ludlow Massachusetts
Ultralife PM Fulfillment
Po Box 95668 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralife PM Fulfillment ripoff not told of automatic recurring charges to credit card South Jordan Utah

I received a phone call about houdia weight loss pills. I was told it was a free sample and, to pay for shipping only. I was not told that I would get charged automaticaly for future shipments.

I was led to believe that if I did not call in 14 days, that I would not receive any more,which I did not want,as the pills do not work anyway.

Ludlow, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2006 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultralife-PM-Fulfillment-ripoff-not-told-of-automatic-recurring-charges-to-credit-card-Sou-215453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralife PM Fulfillment