Complaint Review: Ultralifefitness/ultrapm

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Ultralifefitness/ultrapm
857 W. South Jordan Parkway Suite 201 South Jordan, Utah U.S.A.

Ultralifefitness, ultrapm ripoff South Jordan Utah

Ultra life fitnees/ ultra pm is a rip off. i was under the impression that it was a trial period to try these pills for 30 days. Then a few weeks later I wa charged $44.90. I attempted to contact them I was told by the female on the phone that i would get a call back with an confirmation number letting me know that the auto-shipment would be cancelled. I never received a phone call. I have called numerous times leaving Tony At ext.37 a message. I also e-mailed them several times . they were quick to take my money but never ever returned my calls or e-mails.

Felicia
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultralifefitnessultrapm/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Ultralifefitness-ultrapm-ripoff-South-Jordan-Utah-150621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultralifefitness/ultrapm