Complaint Review: Ultrasonic / Kevin

• Reported By: H.dave — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Ultrasonic / Kevin
4024 dove creek rd, north las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Ultrasonic / Kevin Streamline Cheaters and scammers Las Vegas, Nevada

Ultrasonic or streamline, whichever you call upon they are the same! Caution needed when you deal with Kevin or... whoever, they cheat they lie they will take you at any chance the can.
They will ask for deposit, they will say they need to order or get parts, they will do anything say anything to get cash from you on the promise that they will be back to complete the job. My project needed parts and they said they could not finish cleaning until it was fixed, Kevin needed $500 to order the parts I gave him the money, he gave me a work order stating I paid.... But all that happened was he got money and I got scammed! Everytime I call, he says I will be there in 1 hour, I sit home waiting and they never show up. And now he avoids my number but when I use an alternate number he picks up, and gives me the same run around.
Do not let this happen to you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultrasonic-Kevin/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Ultrasonic-Kevin-Streamline-Cheaters-and-scammers-Las-Vegas-Nevada-972500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultrasonic / Kevin