Complaint Review: Ultrasound Diagnostics

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:north brunswick New Jersey
Ultrasound Diagnostics
675 Us Route 1 2nd Flr Iselin, New Jersey U.S.A.

Ultrasound Diagnostics Now Sandford Brown Institute waste of money and time Iselin New Jersey

I attended ultrasound diagnostics school back in 2001-2002 and while i attened this school we had classes where would have 3 different teachers for one class because the school couldnt keep teachers to teach the classes. once one teacher started a class and we got about 1/4 of the way through a chapter they would leave for one reason or another and another teacher would come in and from there we would back at square one again.

As a former student of this school I spent more time reading out of the book than actually learning hands on material. When I was placed into an office I was a fish out of water because I did not have the skills or the knowledge I was promised from the school in order to properly do my job as a medical assistant.

we went from session to session not knowing if we were going to be able to complete each class with one teacher, and if we were going to learn everything that needed to be covered in the time framed alotted for each session. To the best of my knowledge we only completed 3 classes (what I mean by this is covered everything that was supposed to be covered during that session in accordance to the schools guidelines that they had mapped out) and they were, preparing office letters, materials needed and etc, phelbonomy, and getting ready for our careers with our resumes.

At the end of the sessions the material that was not covered was left up to the students to read and try and learn on their own, and in the majority of the classes we were left to read the material our self.

This school should be investigated in my opinion. I was promised to walk out of that school with the knowledge I needed in order to not only do my job but to do it well and with confidence. When in fact I walked out of that school with very little knowledge over what I already knew, and was lacking in the confidence to be able to make it in the medical field.

Judy
north brunswick, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultrasound-Diagnostics/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Ultrasound-Diagnostics-Now-Sandford-Brown-Institute-waste-of-money-and-time-Iselin-New-Je-298734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultrasound Diagnostics