Complaint Review: Ultrazone

• Reported By: DD in Md — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Ultrazone
7835 Eastpoint Mall Dr. Internet United States of America

Ultrazone Lasre Tag Group Deceptive advertising Internet

I went online to find a place for my 7yr old to play laser tag and found Ultrazone at The East point mall. The info on the wbesite said each game was "30 minutes from door to door". But when we get there it's a different story. Games lasted only 10 minutes and if we wanted to wait till after 12 noon it would be 15 minutes for almost double the price. The response from the manager and staff was I wasn't on the correct website and it was under new management. How can I be on the wrong website when that's the one that came up for Ultrazone. They gave me a business card with a different web address that does not come up when you search Ultrazone. How convienent for them. I did come home and print out their false advertising and will make my complaint known to the corporate office. Now I will look for a different place to play, I don't like to patronize dishonest business'.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ultrazone/internet/Ultrazone-Lasre-Tag-Group-Deceptive-advertising-Internet-810822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ultrazone