Complaint Review: Umbrella Recovery Team

• Reported By: Tired of it all — Renton Washington
Umbrella Recovery Team
78365 HWY 111 #514 La Quinta, California USA

RIP OFF REPORT CSUING PROblems Intentionally

I just sent Rip Off Report 3 emails, ASKING WHERE my Rebuttal is? I filed the same days as the REPORT stating that Jennifer Payne made it right, that she signed off on the transfer paperwork and all went like it was supposed. too.

I have no idea what this venue is doing, but I am assuming they take all the reports info. and CONTACT the people who have been reported on, and BECAUSE they did NOT file the rebuttal , Jennifer Payne believes I lied to her. And I can understand WHY she believes that.

The fault right now LAYS with this venue.  I am stunned, I am so shocked I am shaking. To take a situation that was RESOLVED and DESTROY it and make A HUGE MESS again!  I assume they want the publicity, and notirioty.  Unbelievable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umbrella-Recovery-Team/La-Quinta-California-92253/RIP-OFF-REPORT-CSUING-PROblems-Intentionally-1140699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Umbrella Recovery Team