Complaint Review: Umg merchanttec hsolutions

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: ussodell — Aiken South Carolina United States of America
Umg merchanttec hsolutions
1342 main street Billings, Montana United States of America

Umg merchanttec hsolutions Charged 49.95 for no reason to my business account without my knowledge Billings, Montana

Found 3 monthly charges of $49.95 being charged to my business account without my knowledge. At first it was categorized and charged with my other credit card service charges. This made me wonder if it was a one-time payment... Then it happened again and again. I have never talked with this company and accepted any services from them. This company has fraudulent and sneaky practices and I am very displeased that this has happened and feel for all other business owners. I have looked online and seen many business owners in this same boat. We are even very cautious as something similar to this has happened to us before. We do not even verify our address as we now this is their ploy. We did not sign up for any services and feel they fraudulently got our information from Discover Card Services. We will be cancelling all further dealings with Discover tomorrow and I will be going to my bank to dispute all charges from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umg-merchanttec-hsolutions/Billings-Montana-59117/Umg-merchanttec-hsolutions-Charged-4995-for-no-reason-to-my-business-account-without-my-678662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Umg merchanttec hsolutions