Complaint Review: Umg merchanttec hsolutions

• Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: David — Port Charlotte Florida United States of America
Umg merchanttec hsolutions
1342 main street Billings, Montana United States of America

Umg merchanttec hsolutions Place unauthorized charges on my business account Billings, Montana

I found charges of $49.95 being billed to my business account monthly. I did not authorize these charges in any way and could not find out any information about the company from my bank. I found the address and telephone number on this web site. I was able to contest two months of charges but the charges go back before the sixty days that my bank will contest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umg-merchanttec-hsolutions/Billings-Montana-59117/Umg-merchanttec-hsolutions-Place-unauthorized-charges-on-my-business-account-Billings-Mo-693039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Umg merchanttec hsolutions