Complaint Review: UnbeatableSale.Inc

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — McKeesport Pennsylvania
UnbeatableSale.Inc
195 Lehigh Ave Suite5 Lakewood, New Jersey USA

UnbeatableSale.Inc This company ripped us off. Such a big SCAM!!!! Lakewood New Jersey

Buyers Beware!!!!! Purshased a living room set in January 2013.  It arrived two months later severley damaged.  I had to pay $500 dollars for the furniture to be shipped. When I was tracking my purshase it had two carriers involved. The sofa, loveseat and coffee table were wrapped individully and then wrapped into one big bundle.  It was so big and cumbersome that the lone driver was unable to unload it without our help.  Once it was off-loaded, the driver held a form out for us to sign. I asssumed that we were signing for the reciept of delivery.  It was a real effort to seperate the individual pieces in the bundle, move them in the house, and then unwrap the individual packaging on each piece of furniture.  Within an hour of delivery we started e-mailing pictures of the damaged furniture to unbeatableSale.Inc.  The coffee table had a huge hole in the center and the couch had a severe cracked frame.  Five months later and out of close to $3,000 dollars I still don't have a refund or exchange nor have they picked up the damaged furniture.  I was told by UnbeatableSale.Inc that my claim has been denied because I signed for the delivery and is waiting for an appeal.  In the mean-time I have no living room furniture  a broken wallet and heart!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnbeatableSaleInc/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/UnbeatableSaleInc-This-company-ripped-us-off-Such-a-big-SCAM-Lakewood-New-Jersey-1051353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnbeatableSale.Inc