Complaint Review: UnbeatableSale.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2009

• Reported By:St. Louis Missouri
UnbeatableSale.com
195 Lehigh Ave. Ste. 5 Lakewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

UnbeatableSale.com Master Rip-off Specialists. Lakewood New Jersey

Hold on to your wallets folks! Don't touch that credit card! It's UnbelievableSCAM.com. I visited the UnbeatableSale.com web site to purchase two sets of cookware. Oddly enough, the item description made no mention of how many Hot Spot Food Pockets were included per set. The photo of the featured item, however, shows four. Naturally, I assumed the offer included four per set. Click the link and see for yourself.

Later that same day, I returned to the web site and ordered a second set of Hot Spot Food Pockets (Item #: SMINV008). When the first parcel arrived, (the first set), the box contained only two Hot Pocketsnot four as pictured on the web site. When I complained, a customer service loser said, Sorry, but we're not going to credit your account. It's no fault on the part of UnbeatableSale.com that our web page doesn't indicate how many Hot Pockets are included per set. You get two per set because we decided so.

The second parcel (the second set I ordered) never arrived at my home. I contacted the company and requested a refund. No response and no credit to my charge card account. I had to file a complaint with the carrier UPS, and another complaint with my credit card company. Fortunately, I found a slew of consumer resource web sites on the internet to share my experience with. Caveat Emptor!

Hightekbob
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnbeatableSalecom/Lakewood-New-Jersey-08701/UnbeatableSalecom-Master-Rip-off-Specialists-Lakewood-New-Jersey-412216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnbeatableSale.com